Measures to Minimize COVID-19 Exposure and Help Keep You STRONG
1. Receive regular frequent chiropractic adjustments. Chiropractic adjustments assist your nervous system in working at optimal capacity to help you maintain good function. Stressful conditions can lead to increased susceptibility to a variety of diseases. Existing patients are encouraged to keep their adjustment appointments and to consider an increase in the frequency of their adjustments to maximize their nervous system function and improve your overall health. If you are a NEW patient to our office, we look forward to serving you.
2. COVID-19 clinic protocols involve social distancing during your clinic visit. Our indoor reception area allows for 6 ft distance between patients entering and exiting our office. Additionally, our frequent disinfection protocols and procedures have always been and will remain exceptional. Our facility allows patients to be adjusted with appropriate social distancing. All Doctors will wash and/or disinfect hands in-between patients.
3. Protect and confine your elderly loved ones and minimize any public contact especially those with chronic illness such as: cardiovascular disease, lung disease, suppressed immune disease and/or diabetes.
4. Practice excellent hygiene which involves frequent washing of hands for at least 20 seconds in hot water with lathering soapy disinfectant suds.
5. Hydrate with 2-3 liters of pure fresh water per day. Eliminate intake of any processed foods and increase fresh fruits, vegetables, and high protein food sources (preferably organic). Vitamin and mineral supplements (consult with your Doctor of Chiropractic for recommendations). Adequate sleep is also important to your immune function.
6. If you have a fever, shortness of breath, and cough… do not visit our clinic and immediately report to a local medical facility for COVID-19 testing and if necessary, treatment and quarantine.
7. For healthy non-symptomatic individuals limit public exposure to essential workplace employment and activities such as visits to your Doctor of Chiropractic and/or other health care professionals, grocery shopping and necessary supplies. Health care services are being encouraged to continue to maintain your health and function.
8. We have been serving this community for over 35 years. We have the utmost concern for our patients and staff. We, as a People, need to stay calm, vigilant with our prevention tactics, and work aggressively towards regaining and maintaining our health. Be kind and supportive to each other. We are a strong Nation and we will persevere.
Remember: We are here to serve you.
*This information is not intended to imply that chiropractic adjustments can cure Covid-19 infection nor can it prevent you from contracting Covid-19 if exposed.