If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Call Us Today


New Patient Offer: Consultation, Exam, and X-ray (if needed) for only $39!*

Auto Accident and Whiplash Specialist

We work with all auto accident injuries and attorneys. Liens are accepted. We are the preferred auto accident specialists in all of El Cajon, CA and have helped thousands of individuals recover from auto accident related injuries.

If you have been in an auto accident recently, there are some important decisions you have to make. It's crucial to make these decisions quickly.

  • Q: Should I See An Attorney Before I See My Chiropractor? 
    A: It is important to get examined by the doctor first. The findings from your examination need to be documented immediately after your accident to determine the appropriate health care necessary for optimum recovery. After your Doctor's examination it would then be appropriate to consult an attorney for legal counsel.

  • Q: What If My Car Sustained Only Minor Damage? 
    A: Documented studies done by Charles Carroll, M.D., Paul McAtee, M.D. and Lee Riley, M.D. revealed that: "The amount of damage to the automobile bears little relation to the force applied to the cervical spine (neck) of the occupants." In other words, the damage to the passengers is not necessarily directly related to the damage to the vehicle. Thus all auto accident injuries need to be immediately evaluated by a qualified specialist.

  • Q: What if I Need Orthopedics, Neurologists, and MRI Imaging Facilities? 
    A: We will immediately refer you for a MRI or any imaging studies necessary to evaluate the extent of your injuries. We also work exclusively with other local qualified medical doctor specialists such as orthopedics & neurologists to provide any additional necessary care.

  • Q: If I Need Chiropractic Care, Do I Have To Pay For It Myself? 
    A: In most cases, your auto accident insurance will pay 100% for the cost of your chiropractic care. Our Office can assist you in obtaining this information. Using your medical coverage should not raise your premiums.

  • Q: The Insurance Company Has Been Calling Me And Wants To Settle, What Should I Do? 
    A: Do not sign or settle anything until you have consulted with an auto accident injury specialist. If you settle before your injury is fully resolved, you will risk having to pay out of pocket for your care. 

  • Q: I've been to the Hospital and My Medical Doctor, Do I Really Need to See a Chiropractor? 
    A: You need a doctor who specializes in providing the necessary care and diagnosis of auto accident injuries. Usually hospitals will check vital signs, make sure there are no life-threatening conditions and release the patient with pain relief medication. They normally do not provide healthcare for the underlying injuries that can often lead to future pain.  Thus after your hospital visit you need to make an immediate appointment with a specialist like Dr. James Dilliard D.C. Our office has specialized forms of care designed for correcting structural damage.

  • Q: Does Your Care Hurt? 
    A: The care is absolutely safe, gentle and quite soothing. Our patients look forward to the care they receive during their office visits. 

  • Q: Is The Care Safe? 
    A: Yes. The care is safe and gentle. Dr. Dilliard has developed and practices many advanced techniques and will discuss all options with you prior to any procedures being performed. In fact, we have patients that range from newborn infants, children, and the elderly who receive effective and gentle relief.


We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Make An Appointment
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
Online Forms
Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.